Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oliver Luke Petta


Oliver Luke Petta was born on Wednesday the 28th of October, 2009. He was born in St John of God Hospital, Murdoch at 3.25pm and was 7 pounds 14 ounces (3.58 kilos) and 51.5 centimeters long.

Oliver is the most precious thing to Myself and Craig and he has already brought an infinite amount of joy into our lives. I always knew that having a baby would be the most precious gift I could have received, but I never knew just how rewarding it is to be a Mother. Even to this day I struggle to believe that I am in fact this little miracles Mother, I feel like I need to pinch myself to make sure it is not a dream. Oliver is what dreams are made of! I don't think that even the happiest dream will ever top what it feels like to be Me.

So this is the story of Oliver Luke Petta, and I have a feeling it's going to be the most wonderful story every.

No comments:

Post a Comment